Victoria Winkelman-Dedet has been actively involved in the gaming community for over a decade as a self-described active and life-long gamer. She dedicates about 30 hours a week to better understand and play the latest versions of many casual and serious games in search of creating a new wave of educational games people will love to play.
Key Business Accomplishments:
- Frequent beta tester to various games, such as MMORPGs such as World of Warcraft by Blizzard and Defiance by Trion Games
- Limited Partner at Hayden’s Point Partners investment fund, cultivating new ideas and business opportunities with emerging green and sustainable entrepreneurs
- Financial analyst for the Hess Energy Trading Co.
- Limited Partner at SPIA, overseeing the ethical distribution of charitable donations
- Events Coordinator for Clocktower Productions, a non-profit contemporary art center.
- Associate Producer on The J.A.P., an off-Broadway show
- Production Assistant for Morninglory Productions on Broadway, where she first got the startup bug