Steven Hart has been serving international companies since 1986 in leadership, instructional design, and consulting for individuals and organizations. He specializes in curriculum and delivery design, leadership training, education and communications in the world marketplace.
Mr. Hart’s unique style is born of his passion and experience. He helps professionals commit themselves to their communication with those they influence, and the communities they serve. Both his curriculum and delivery approach—forming a unique classroom experience— speak from there.
Key Business Accomplishments:
- Teaches leadership and communications for Merck, Transocean, HP, American Express, Duke Energy, Perkin Elmer, Sherwin-Williams, and State Farm
- Taught his unique program in business writing for Cornell University’s School of Industrial and Labor Relations
- Offers a cohesive suite of innovative programs: The Leader’s Voice, The Fluent Listener, Writing for Business, The Meetings of Project Management, and Managing Organizational Culture
- Served on a team for former Secretary Michael Chertoff in building the performance culture of the Department of Homeland Security
- Practitioner of intercultural training in India, Ukraine, South Africa, Chile, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Spain, Singapore, Mexico, Canada, and the U.K
- Served DuPont Brazil as a faculty consultant to senior management in São Paulo
- Consultant for Executive Learning for Living in Brazil, a corporate redeployment firm for six years
- Collaborated with Whole-System Learning, The Forum Corporation, and other global curriculum design and delivery firms for more than two decades
- Former director of business affairs for Great Amwell, an award-winning film and television production company