Dr. Jordan Balencic is a physician, “web guru,” and a social entrepreneur.
In 2011, he founded Balencic Creative Group, specializing in website design and development, helping small businesses maximize their value and brand, create new products, and launch new services and start-ups.
Key Business Accomplishments:
- Co-founder and COO of social enterprise start-up: Hera Brand, Inc. Hera Brand equips midwives and traditional birth attendants in developing nations with a comprehensive system aimed to improve infant and maternal mortality while bringing back dignity to the birthing process.
- CEO of mobile telemedicine company MyDocChat®, where he is responsible for shaping the company’s strategic direction and providing essential guidance on matters of medical and ethical importance.
- Worked as a “Thought Leader” for several large, well-known companies to provide independent consulting, subject-matter expertise and assistance with product-specific research and development.
- Keynote speaker/guest speaker on several topics including global women’s health, digital healthcare, and finding the balance between clinical medicine and entrepreneurship.
- Physician of Internal Medicine, and a strong advocate for high-quality patient care and the practice of cost-effective, evidence-based medicine in America.
- Bachelor of Science at Gannon University.
- Doctoral degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Residency training in internal medicine at Penn State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.